Monday, May 4, 2009

A few audio books I have on my IPod

In the past I have written a few posts regarding travel tips and business trip essentials. In my post regarding business trip essentials I mentioned my IPod Touch was #3 on the list. This past week I moved it up to #1.

As any business traveler knows you have no control over the weather or your flight taking off on time (or taking off at all for that matter). My return flight last week was supposed to leave at 5:40pm from Dallas. It ended up leaving after 10pm, thus getting me home around 2am. I wasn't upset. There wasn't anything I could do.

I was happy though that I had a fully charged IPod. Below are 4 audio books I had which helped me pass the time. I would recommend them to anyone:
  1. The Last Lecture
  2. The Magic of Thinking Big
  3. Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
  4. Always Looking Up: The Adventures of an Incurable Optimist
***It might be a good idea to go pick up one or two of these before your next trip...just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment