Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Three business trip essentials


  1. TwMobile - TempWorks Software's mobile version. Works great with any internet enabled phone. In a few seconds you can access essential customer and contact information without the clumsiness of firing up a laptop. It has phone numbers, email addresses, maps, messages, reports, and the list goes on and on.
  2. GPS - I have a Nuvi 660 from Garmin. I had a customer last week tell me she was suprised I didn't call to get directions or find out where they were located.
  3. Ipod - Until Verizon users are able to use the iPhone I will continue to use my iPod touch. I use it while working out, driving to a customer, or sitting at the airport or on the plane.
All three are great products. In my opinion all of these are must haves for any staffing professional who is out of the office in front of your customers.

Nice work development teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment