Friday, May 1, 2009

Another raving fan of TempWorks

"Love it, love it, love it." These were the words expressed by Liz Torres, Branch Manager, of Journeyman Staffing when talking about TempWorks. Liz has been using TempWorks for over three years.

While I was sitting at her desk, I noticed she had been using the older Access version of TempWorks. I asked her if she had seen the new Enterprise version of our software. She said she hadn't. I started telling her about the new features of TempWorks Enterprise. I asked if I might be able to install it on her computer for her to start using. She said it would be great if I installed the new software.

After I got the Enterprise software installed I changed the background color of the software to RED. I showed her a few of the new features. I could tell Liz was very excited for me to leave. Not that she didn't like talking to me, she wanted to start using the new Enterprise version of TempWorks as soon as possible.

Thanks Liz for your time. Thank you also for your great comments about TempWorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment