Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Everything is bigger in Texas


I have been on the road this week in Texas. I enjoy getting out and talking with our customers to see how their business is doing. I also enjoy letting our customers know some of the things going on at TempWorks which might help their business.

Most of my time on the road is spent on the plane, in a car, at the customer location, or sleeping in my hotel room. Last night I was able to take a few hours to visit the Texas Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. Wow, what a great baseball facility. It seemed like it would be a great place to take your family.

Just down the street from the Ranger's Ballpark is the huge new home for the Dallas Cowboys. The stadium was awesome just looking at it from the outside. I hope I can come back to watch a game there at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment