Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TempWorks Enterprise Split Screen application...will save huge amounts of time


One of the feature of TempWorks Enterprise which I use almost on a daily basis is the spit screen or "tear-off" feature. This feature can be used anywhere in the application, but I use it the most when doing searches. It works for any search: employees, applicants, customers, contacts, etc.

As you can see in the picture above I have a list of customers (prospects) in the lower right hand corner. When I double click on the customer line I want to view from the lower right hand window, the information pops up in the window in the upper left for me. This is a huge time saver for me as I don't have to go back and forth between the search screen and the main customer record.

No comments:

Post a Comment