Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Compliment for the TempWorks Payroll Processing department

A few minutes ago I was sitting at my desk working on a project plan. I was interrupted by someone from FedEx. She asked, "Are you one of the Managers here?"

I said, "Yes, I am." I have to admit I was thinking during my answer, "I wonder what the issue is?"

Deb wanted to inform me she loves coming to our office. She said our people always seem so happy. She said, "Mari [Kautzman] and Kevin [Prow] always treat me so nice. It is truly a pleasure to stop by your office. I just wanted someone from your management team to know."

I thanked Deb for her comments, as well as seeking me out to let me know.

I have to admit this is a great compliment to our team, especially our payroll processing and funding department. When someone from outside the organization seeks out a manager to share how much they like your team, that is AWESOME!

Thank you Deb for your comments. Thank you team for showing our customers and vendors that TempWorks is a great place to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment