Monday, April 20, 2009

I hate running...

but I have been running three to four times a week.

Earlier this year I set some goals. One of which was to run in a half marathon...I am not sure the exact reasons. Maybe some of it was to get in better shape. Maybe it was because my wife has run a couple before and I wanted to see if I could do it. Whatever the reason(s), I started.

In the past two months I have run a couple 5K's. Recently I have been training for a 10K which is taking place this weekend.

Did I mention I hate running?

I am a true believer you can do anything you put your mind to. Anything is possible. You need to start. You just have to create a plan. You have to commit. Be willing to put in the time. It isn't always going to be easy, but it will be worth it...no matter what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment