Thursday, February 12, 2009

"We are ALL sales people"

I have been traveling through the midwest this week visiting our customers. In a visit with The Arnold Group, in Wichita, Phil Hayes mentioned, "we are all sales people, especially these days."

The economy is certainly on the minds of most staffing companies. Thus, I certainly believe Phil's statement to be very accurate. Everyone who interfaces with your customers is a sales person for your company. Not that everyone is selling your products or services, but they are representing your company. Every phone call, email, and on-site visit. All of these reflect on your company. I don't know that most people understand this or its importance.

The Arnold Group has been a customer of TempWorks for over ten years. I have had the pleasure of working with Vice President, Phil Hayes all of these years. He represents their company very well.

I also got to sit down and talk to their President, Jill Staats. I thanked Jill again for letting me attend their holiday party years ago. I had been doing a software upgrade for them. It was a very nice gesture on their part to let me attend. I wanted to make sure that Jill knew I remembered their kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment