Thursday, January 29, 2009

TempWorks has great customers

I feel very lucky that I get to talk to our customers on a daily basis.

One which I would like to spotlight is BennettFrost Personnel. BennettFrost has been a TempWorks customer for over 10 years. They will be celebrating their 17th year in business in a couple months and are very involved in their community.

I had the pleasure of stopping by their corporate office about six months ago. I enjoyed meeting their staff, and I had a very good discussion with David Perez and Cathy Frost.

Cathy Frost is the President of BennettFrost, and you can read her blog from their website. I recently enjoyed reading her posting on "Being a Grown-Up Boss" and the expectations for feedback between different generations in the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment