Monday, July 13, 2009

I love technology...especially on trips out to see our customers

Earlier this year I wrote a post about three business travel essentials. This is an updated list based off of my recent purchases and recent trips:

1. TempWorks Mobile - allows you to look up contact information, addresses, phone numbers, leave messages, see recent messages, etc. All very quickly and easily.

















2. Garmin Nuvi GPS - I put on over 1000 miles on my rental car last week on a trip out to California. It found every customer location, hotel, and restaurant. Nice screen display, and easy to use.
















3. Apple Iphone - Phone, podcasts, email, camera, twitter, facebook, text messaging, iSky Parking app (so I know where my car is when I get back to the airport).

I was a little hesitant to get the Iphone because of AT & T's cell phone service compared with Verizon. So far I have not had any complaints.











4. Plantronic Voyager Pro - As many states add laws for talking on your phone while driving a car, a Bluetooth headset is always a good idea. I have tried many different headsets, and this one from Plantronic is the one I have had the best success with so far. It is a little acquard looking, but it is suprizing light for its size.

No comments:

Post a Comment