Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My favorite office to visit

I know making a statement like this is going to get me in trouble. TempWorks has hundreds of customers, so making a statement "this is my favorite office to visit" is like saying "xxx" is my favorite child.

A few weeks ago I was able to stop in at the Manpower franchise in San Diego. I have been there a few different times, but every time I walk out of their office I think to myself, "man it would be fun to come to work here."

I like visiting the office because of the great people who work there. But what makes it my favorite office to visit is the how the office is designed, how it looks, and how it makes you feel when you are there.

In my opinion the owners, Mel Katz and Phil Blair, have done a phenomenal job in decorating the office. There is art work throughout the whole office. Many different colors, shapes and sizes. I even saw a multi-colored bicycle in the conference room.

I encourage any of our staff to stop by next time they are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment