Sunday, October 4, 2009

Most impressive sports feat of the weekend comes from former TempWorks employee

On Friday I mentioned how I was looking forward to a great weekend of sports.

I was able to catch a couple of the Twins games on television. The Twins were able to sweep the Royals and force game 163 on Tuesday afternoon.

Yesterday, I was able to go to the St. John's homecoming football game. St. John's won in the last few seconds with a 49 yard field goal.

Unfortunately the Minnesota Wild started off their season with a loss to the Blue Jackets.

But this evening while I was checking Facebook, I saw former TempWorks' employee Chris Heyer was able to finish his first marathon. Apparently his time was around 4:45. Very impressive Chris! Congratulations on your accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment